Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whatcha Eating...

Another one of my goals for this coming year is to make healthier food choices and eat appropriate serving sizes.  It's been so difficult for me to go from eating anything I want to eat during the peak of my training and then have to watch what I eat when I am putting in fewer miles per week.  It's been a real struggle and something that I really have to watch.

So, every so often I will be posting a list of my top 10 (that might turn in to top 20) healthy, low cal food choices.  And because I have gotten so many cans for $1 this week, I will start with this one:


Soup!  This Progresso Light soup has 80 calories per serving, two servings per can.  In the summer, I am not too in to having a hot bowl of soup for lunch or dinner, but in the fall and winter it's a wonderful thing.  You can eat one serving and save the other for next time or you can eat the whole can.  Not only is it good for you, it's very inexpensive too!

No comments: