Monday, January 16, 2012

End of Week Two

Saturday marked the end of week two.  I ended my week with 30 miles and then 50 minutes on the spinning bike.  I was pretty sore...it's been a while since I have logged 30 miles in one week. 

While I met my mileage goal for the week, I didn't meet my weight loss goal.  I am still down four pounds, but didn't add anything to that.  It was discouraging, but my goal might have not been that realistic, especially with dropping 4 pounds the week before.  So, I am hoping for the two pounds this week.

I have a busy week a head of me with work and then a little getaway this weekend.  I am hoping for 25 miles this week and just to be mindful of what kind of food and how much I put in my mouth while we are away over the weekend.

I bought a few new songs for my marathon playlist...leaning toward making it a full in May!

So, here's to a good week!

No comments: