Friday, January 6, 2012

These Shoes

 My babies



These shoes have seen better days, run many miles, been many places, crossed several finish lines.  I did my research and I think this is the longest I have kept a pair of shoes in about three years.  These babies came in the mail on May 11, 2011 and have been racking up the miles ever since.  They were on my feet my whole racing season last year.  I really, really need a new pair.  My ankle is starting to hurt, I have a shooting pain that goes up the side of my right leg, and my knee is bothering me...all things that happen when Mama needs a new pair of shoes.  The general running concensus is that a runner will need a new pair of shoes every 300-500 miles or every 6 months, which ever comes first...both of which I have passed up.  I am sure you'll be the first to know when my new pair arrives...now to convince my biggest fan (aka - my hubby) that I am in great need of these expensive shoes.

No comments: