Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Keeping Track


Another one of my goals for 2012 is to keep a record of miles I log.  I did really well at this back in 2010 when I was training for my first marathon.  After that was done and over with, I stopped. 

I print out a little calendar (www.vertex42.com) with my work days highlighted and hang it next to my regular calendar in the kitchen.  So, I decided that I will use that calendar to keep track of not only my work days but also the miles that I log...it's out in plain sight, it's fast, it's easy, it's free.  When I am done with the month, I will total my miles and slip the calendar in to a three ring binder.  It's nice to have a visual of my hard work for the week and it will also help me keep track of how many miles are on each pair of shoes...speaking of which, I am in desperate need of a new pair...but that's another post.

No comments: