Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year, A New Habit

My best friend and running buddy, Hollie, has gotten me a subscription to Runner's World for the past two years...she's great. My last issue had a little log book tucked inside. I have never consistently kept a log of my workouts or how many miles I have run. I guess 2010 will be the year. It has a place to not only record your mileage and time but also has a blank to record your mood or how you were feeling. It will be good to look back and see what was going on during a week or what kept me from going farther or faster. Don't have a exercise log but want one? Make your own and keep a record of what your doing...motivation to start racking up the mileage.

It will also be a wonderful tool to be able to prove to my hubby that I do in fact need a new pair of shoes. :-)

No comments: