Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ending the Year With a Bang

I could hardly believe what I was hearing.

My husband called me at work and said I had a message from Anytime Fitness. I wasn't going to return her call. A few minutes later, he called back saying that I should. So, I did.

She said she had exciting news for me. She told me that someone had come in today and purchased a membership for me...a gym membership for a whole year!! I really couldn't believe it and if I wouldn't have been at work, I seriously would have shrieked and maybe jumped up and down a few times.

I won't give up running in the snow (because I honestly love it), but I won't be running in the single digits anymore.

Who says that God doesn't answer when we ask him for our "wants"? I am blown away. And maybe by chance the "someone" is reading this...thank you. What a way to end the year.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: