Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Registered

It's Tuesday again. I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down 2 pounds since last Tuesday. It made all of my hard work this past week seem worth it...I had a pretty miserable week running out in the cold...I think I will continue. :-)




I took a huge step last night and registered for my first marathon! So, I have basically signed my life away for the next 4.5 months. Juggling a training schedule like the one I am going to have along with everything else on my plate is going to be a challenge, but I am always up for a challenge. On May 1st, just a few days after I turn 28, I will be running and hopefully finishing my first 26.2 miles. It will help knowing that at this Marathon there will be cheesy potato stations and brats at the end...YUM!

No comments: