Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas to Me...

Christmas came a little bit early for me this year...as it seems to every year because we just can't wait until the day. My husband took me to Sports Authority and let me pick out a winter running outfit. I decided on one from Nike. I was a little skeptical about how warm this stuff would actually be. I also hate spending money on myself and was just fine with the stuff I have been wearing...but, Dan insisted. :-) I picked out a couple things in a couple sizes and went to try them on. When I put on the outfit that I would later decide on, I started to sweat...it was actually warm!

I have been running outside almost every day for the past two weeks. It has been brutally cold and I have had to dress in a ton of layers which makes me feel clumsy and heavy. Today, it was so nice to "feel" like myself again and not feel like I am dragging...not to mention that my outfit is a lot cuter than an old ratty sweatshirt and sweatpants that don't match.

So, this stuff from Nike is a definite thumbs up!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

I love it! You looked so cute coming home from your run today! Love you Friend!

Saralyn said...

You look cute and cozy! (I'm cozy, but I look like the Michelin Man.)

Unknown said...

Very cute! I almost ran outside this morning, but layers turned me off rather quickly & baby was acting up & didn't think I would make it home in time. :-{

Jamie said...

One hot mamma!