Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Plan

This past month has been bad...really bad.

I have been sick...

stressed...

sick again...

away...

busy...

emotional...

and you know what?

All of these things are really bad for trying to stay on this road.

Running has been hit and miss. Some days I have the energy and it feels like I have found myself again. Other days, it's all I have to keep running and finish the route I have set out on.

Eating...well, I have done a little too much eating of not so good for you things in not so good for you portions. And it wasn't just because of Thanksgiving. I have never considered myself a stress eater, but this month I was.

So, I have put on a few pounds and the jeans that I love are not fitting in a way that I love. I have made a pact with Hollie and this month will be different than the last. We have a plan, a set time, and set days.

So, here goes nothing...

Hope you guys (if there are any of you left out there) are staying on track. If not, join us this month and get back on this road.

No comments: