Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week Twelve

Twelve weeks of this stuff and my body is really feeling it. This week was a tough one. I wasn't motivated and my hip was (is) killing me. Whopping total for this week was 19 miles...yeah, major fail. This weeks combined total of mileage was supposed to put me over 400 for my YTD total, but I guess I will have to wait until week 13 to hit that...I am so close. I think I just need to start my period and I will be okay...I have such a hard time training around this time of the month. Anyone else out there??

I am really looking forward to a marathon practice run on April 10th. They are opening up the course and it will be nice to get a feel for it and check the area out.

I have also started to give my play list some thought. I seriously need to switch my music up a bit and add some new songs to the list. I am running way more than I ever had before and some days my music actually annoys me. Some songs that really used to pump me up and motivate me now bore me.

Oh, and I need to get a new pair of shoes. :-)

No comments: