Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good to Know...

I received another Marathon email from the Wisconsin Marathon (that I will be running on May 1st). My heart skips a beat every time I get something from them, like it makes it that much more real or something. Well, I was happy to see at the end of the email that had written that in case we were to need emergency medical attention that we would only have to be taken 2 miles down the road to the nearest hospital...so much more comforting.

My foot is feeling much better. Stretching and taking it easy has seemed to have done wonders. I am sticking to my training schedule this week and hope to finished my long run this Saturday victoriously.

I did what I like to call "Fast For me Four" last night and finished four miles in 37:54. I have enjoyed running outside without all of the layers...and the snow. C'mon Spring!!!

No comments: