Monday, April 26, 2010

Whatcha Eating: Red peppers, tuna, and sweet potatoes

If I had a garden, hands down, I would grow sweet potatoes...lots and lots of them. I am quite fond of them...so much, I think I am on the verge of turning a nice shade of orange.

I haven't done a whatcha eating edition in quite a while because in all honesty, I have been eating too much to blog about...I can't wait to not be so hungry all the time! And, some of the stuff I have been cramming in my mouth has been not so good. I often joke that I only run so that I can eat like a pig.

So, now that I am tapering, I haven't been as hungry. I have been trying to be good with what I put in my mouth.

Tonight for dinner I had half a red pepper stuffed with tuna and baked in the oven. Right beside of my yummy combo sat a delightful sweet potato with a dash of salt and a tablespoon of sour cream. I might just have to have this same meal tomorrow for lunch. So good.

No comments: