Thursday, March 22, 2012

Long Time Coming

These babies were waiting for me when I came home from work on Tuesday night....


My husband ordered them for me as an Anniversary/(early) birthday present.  So, Tuesday night, I didn't sleep much.  I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve night or something.  All I wanted to do was get up and go for a run in my new shoes.  When my alarm went off at 4:10AM, I popped up ready to run.

I had begun to have some knee, ankle, and foot pain from running in my old shoes.  I haven't had a new pair since May 11, 2011...so, yeah, I was way over the mileage I should have had on them.  I had a wonderful 5 miles in them yesterday morning.  It was so nice that I went for another 4 last night.  Not only are they like running on air...they're super cute too!

My feet are happy again.

P.S. Down another pound and a half...almost there!

No comments: