Friday, March 9, 2012

Prepared to be Shredded

It's coming...ready or not...


I have had a great week.  I am writing this update 2 days early, but I have already logged 25 miles this week and stepped on the scale this morning and was down 1.6 pounds.  I am not going to lie, my body is sore today.  I am pretty sure it's because my running buddy and I rocked our hilly run last night.  It's been nice to be able to consistently get together with her and run.  It's helped having her beside me...I think I push myself harder.  I know that along with all of this running that I have been doing that I need to change things up a couple times a week.  I saw a commercial for this a couple of days ago and got really excited and thought it would be a great addition to my week...and for only $8.98...can't beat that!  So, it will arrive shortly and I will bikini (and race) ready.

No comments: