Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

I had a great week this week, despite PMSing.  I was able to keep my eating under control (except for the Oreo Blizzard that my coworker brought me on Thursday night)...which is huge for me.  I am usually out of control before I start and my cravings are terrible.  Soups, salads, and protein bars have been my best friends this week.  It's paid off.  I stepped on the scale this morning at was down two pounds!! I have lost a total of 7 since the beginning of January. I am going to try and get three more pounds off...crossing my fingers that it's this week.

I ended the week with 31 miles...the most I've logged in a while.  Most of my miles I was able to log outside.  The weather has been in the high 70s and low 80s.  My knees and feet are feeling it this week...darn shoes.  I was in so much pain after my run at the beginning of the week that I think my man felt sorry for me.  My new shoes are on their way as an early (and one and only) anniversary/birthday gift!  I am so looking forward to taking them out for a spin...a very long spin.

One month and 10 days until the half that I am running on my 30th birthday!

Happy Running!

No comments: