Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week Two : Complete

After a very bad first week, I was happy to complete my scheduled run today...and complete week two.

Last week, I had a head cold and was PMS-ing pretty bad...just not a good week for running. I am thankful that it's early in the game and I can put it off until next week.

This week, I stuck pretty closely to my schedule...just not the days that I was supposed to get my mileage in:

W - 4
Th- 3
F - 4
Su - 7

Total mileage for this week:18

I found out at work on Friday that I am anemic, which explains why all I want to do it sleep. I have just been dragging all day. So, I am back to taking my iron pill 3-4x a week and hopefully that will help. Other than that, it feels pretty good to be back. The soreness in my legs today after my seven miles was wonderfully familiar. Not to mention the fact that I have been able to go to the gym on days when it's in the single digits (apparently my husband knows who anonymous is and they called him up and told me that I have a little longer left on my membership!!!). Hoping to up my mileage next week.

Happy Running!!

No comments: