Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So it begins...

I am beginning my marathon training next week!

I am thrilled with the way things have worked out. I will have to brave the cold, but I have made a deal with a friend and we will be swapping kids so that the both of us can run kid-less two days a week. Then, with my hubby having Fridays off until the colder weather passes and also the weekend, it leaves me for a pretty good running schedule. My running days will be Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Now to work out the kinks, come up with a plan for those bitter cold days, and get it all down on paper. I am beyond excited and looking forward to getting back out there. I love my little running buddy, but it will be nice to not have to push him in front of me...and have a little bit of a quiet escape for one to two hours.

1 comment:

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Text me on a really bitter day, and you can use one of my friend passes to the gym! ;0)