Monday, August 23, 2010

Sick

I am hardly ever sick.
I can't even remember the last time I was sick.
I have a high pain tolerance, but I am a huge baby when I am sick.
I complain, but don't take anything for a headache, stuffy nose, sore throat.
A big pet peeve of my husbands...because he has to hear me whine.
So, when I woke up on Sunday morning feeling like crap
I knew this wasn't going to be good...for anyone.
I am sick.
I have a pounding headache
itchy watery eyes
a chest cold
and a nose that runs faster than I do
and I have a race this Saturday.
I went out yesterday after sleeping the day away
and tried to run 8
I stopped at 5 and felt like I was going to die
Along with a few other things that are going on
I am really hoping I don't miss this years CRIM
Crossing my fingers and praying that I am standing
at the starting line in front of the Character Inn
on August 28th at 7 in the morning.
Say a little prayer for me.

No comments: