Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Incredible Edible


It has been wonderful to have so many fruits and veggies in my diet lately. My coworkers have been bringing in veggies from their gardens for anyone to take so I have helped myself. It has also been nice to up the protein in my diet. I have been having eggs once a day...usually scrambled with a few cut up veggies thrown in there (green pepper and tomatoes being my favorite) Above is a sample plate. I am down another 1.5 pounds and feeling so good. I haven't been at this weight for about two years. I am careful about what I eat during the week and limit snacking (I have eliminated all eating after 6PM). I am more lenient on the weekends (allowing myself sweet things), but watch my portions. And because I am a creature of habit and can eat the same thing everyday, anyday, I have been sticking to what works for me.

No comments: