Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Clean Break


I really have no idea how this happened.
I went out for five miles last night with my marathon running buddy. When I went to put my head phones in, mind you they were all still in one piece, I had absolutely no sound. They have been sounding kinda fuzzy sounding for a few weeks, but as long as there was still sound, it didn't matter to me. I held on to them for the remainder of our run and tossed them in the passenger seat for the drive home. I got home, carried them in the house and felt something fall out of my hand. I looked down to see one of my ear pieces. I thought to myself, that can't be mine. Sure enough, it was. Clean break, just like that. Bummer. I was really attached to those head phones that have been so many places and so many races with me.

No comments: