Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cone of Shame

On Tuesday, I took my Henry boy to the vet to be neutered.  It turns out he is a bigger baby than I originally thought.  He made sure to let everyone know, in true Husky fashion, that he was not happy and very uncomfortable.  He wouldn't leave his incision alone so they sent him home with "the cone of shame" to be kept on for the next two years of his life...not really, just for a few days until it becomes a little less uncomfortable for him.  He is running in to everything and almost has one side of it chewed off...really, I expected nothing less.  He hates being cooped up not able to do anything.  I cheated and took him for a mile walk this morning...he loved his little bit of freedom.  I am really looking forward to taking the cone off of my pretty boy and having him run with us again.  Until then, I guess I have to listen to him "talk" back to me and tell me how upset he still is about the whole ordeal.
 
Oh, Henry!
 
 
 

No comments: