Saturday, July 31, 2010

What's for dinner...

I am not one to need much variety when it comes to food. I enjoy food, but I mostly just think of it in terms of fuel (the exception comes when I am PMS-ing). I can eat the same thing for lunch every day...same goes for dinner. With Dan working long hours, that's exactly what I did this past week. I had a little love affair with chicken. I added in different fruits and veggies each time. Here's my sample plate:




A few cut up strawberries, what's left of my half of an apple (I ate while I was waiting for my chicken to be done), peas (over the week I alternated between them and broccoli or green beans), a marinated chicken breast over about 10 cucumber slices. I followed that up with a 90 calorie granola bar and I was stuffed. I plan on doing it all over again this coming week. YUM!

1 comment:

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Serious envy that you don't mind eating the same thing everyday
;0)

Love the new background!