Friday, July 30, 2010

Down

It's probably a combination of things....

Since I haven't been running long distances several times a week I am not so hungry. I just ate and ate the whole time I was training for my marathon. It's nice to eat normal portions now and be filled.

My husband finally found work after being unemployed for 22 months. These past three weeks, I could actually feel the stress just lift away. Not being under so much stress has definitely helped in every area...especially stress eating (which I have never had a problem with until he lost his job).

I had a week in Michigan to relax and run with my sister. She was such a motivation to me. I was able to get back in to running every day and enjoying it. It gave me the kick I needed to continue at home.

I have stopped the late night snacking (which was as much as another meal). It was hard at first but now I just take myself right in to the bedroom and ask myself why I am wanting to eat so late. It's usually either because I didn't eat enough during the day, I am lonely, I am tired, or I am bored.

So, with that said, I am back down to my goal weight! In the last three weeks I have lost the five pounds I was wanting to get away from. Now to maintain....

No comments: